Strategic Partnership Manager
Our company transforms the human experience in buildings and disrupts the real estate industry. We are building an ecosystem of partners to drive change even faster. Our universe of partners will span technology hardware, software, network infrastructure, real estate, digital security, and AI/ML companies.
As the Strategic Partnership Manager, you will drive the execution of partnerships to deliver against business and strategic goals. You will perform market scans and strategic analyses to identify the most attractive segments and companies for partnerships, initiate outreach, propose business models and partnership structures, support the execution of the partnership agreements, and drive the cross-functional activities with internal stakeholders and partners to maximize value.
You have experience with structuring creative partnerships that exceed expectations, developing joint business plans, value propositions, campaigns, and GTM strategies, and delivering to financial and strategic goals. You have strong analytical capabilities, the foresight to make adjustments quickly, and an ability to establish credibility and build relationships with external partners, internal stakeholders, and senior executives.
This role will report to the Chief Business Officer. As the company continues to drive exponential growth and market adoption, this role presents the right candidate an opportunity to make a significant impact in a game changing company.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform market scans and strategic analyses to identify the most attractive segments and companies for partnerships.
• Support partnership strategy development spanning the technology and real estate industries. Pressure test hypotheses and evaluate alternative options.
• Develop and present high-quality recommendations and deliverables for executive level consumption and contribute to related strategy and execution discussions.
• Develop business models, value propositions and go-to-market strategies that maximize value to the company and to our partners.
• Execute partnership agreements, from due diligence through negotiations and close, to post-close execution and progress tracking.
• Coordinate internally across sales, product, marketing and engineering workstreams to jointly capitalize on the value of the partnerships you bring to the table.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Successful track record executing partnerships, from structuring through close and partnership management.
• Deep knowledge of the technology hardware, software and real estate ecosystems
• Experience with cross-functional program management.
• Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfortable with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences.
• Ownership mindset – passion to roll up sleeves, get stuff done (GSD), and deliver amazing results in a hyper growth environment.
• Mindset of excellence and detail orientation.
• Demonstrated capacity to understand the big picture of a complex business and think analytically.
Sales and Business development Intern
Sales and Business development Internship
Let's talk. Use our form to send us a message or contact us at email@example.com