Sales and Business development Intern
Our purpose is clear: to help the world's leading companies transform the built environments in which we live, consume and work.
Our passion for what we do drives us. We work with the most innovative, ambitious and leading people in Proptech. That energizes and inspires us.
We believe and are committed to genuine change – creating a positive impact on our environment and how we live, consume, work and interact.
We also want to give emerging technologies the best chance of succeeding, helping pioneers see their vision through.
At the PTC we search, curate and analyze Proptechs (Real Estate technology start-ups/emerging techs) from across the world, identifying the right parties for purchase or investment and helping these businesses grow.
We are looking for two interns on a full-time basis as they seek to develop their career in a fast-moving business and sector.
Reporting to the one of the Japanese Partners and Head of Sales, they will perform a varied role across all functions as befits a start-up culture. This is likely to include:
- Sales support for new business opportunities including data preparation, presentations, market analysis and technical support including approaching potential clients
- Helping to interview and onboard clients to new digital venture
- Market research and analysis before presenting recommendations to senior management
- Day to day operations including market data, updating key business systems, task management and client outreach
- Translation of sales collateral from English to Japanese (and vice versa)
- Issuing contracts and invoices to clients and suppliers
- They will also have the opportunity to gain experience in other business facets including IT and operational tasks, work with senior management and develop a wide range of skills
- The role is flexible: Some days are to be worked in office in the CBD, some days can be done from home
- Applicants need to be available Monday to Friday
- Studying for a undergraduate or postgraduate qualification (ideally in a business, real estate or related degree)
- Relevant work experience in real estate, sales role or services would be advantageous but not essential
- Familiar with commonly used applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
- Native Japanese language skills and excellent English language skills
- Self-starter and mature approach to work
- Confident in liaising with a range of stakeholders including senior management, clients and external contacts
- Good attention to detail and a desire to create positive impression of firm
- Interest in real estate or technology would be desirable
Sales and Business development Internship
Marketing, Sales and Design Intern
Let's talk. Use our form to send us a message or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org